We welcome your e-mails............
To schedule an event for your organization or book club in the Chicago, Illinois/Atlanta, Georgia area........just click on "Contact Us " and leave a message! Speaker, Roberta Wachowicz from Chicago or Ann Malon at the Atlanta,Georgia office will contact you to co-ordinate dates and time. We also value your reviews!
(Organizations will receive books at a discount along with a $2.00 donation for each book sold).
- Exciting News! In honor of Erna we have donated a copy of her book, Perhaps Tomorrow, to the Oriole Park Library located at 7454 W. Balmoral Ave. Chicago, IL. Drop in to check out or call (312-744-19650) to request Erna's epic romance novel. Write a review on Amazon and share your experience as you traveled through the European countryside.
- Ladies are welcome for an afternoon of friendship and fun as you experience a voyage with Roberta through Europe as she presents a book review of Perhaps Tomorrow, A Journey of Love and Discovery by Erna M. Russsnak at Our Lady Mother of the Church Woman's Club, Thursday October 1st, at 11:00 a.m. located at 8701 W. Lawrence Avenue, Chicago IL.
- The Bensenville Flower and Garden Club will meet at Noon on Thursday, October 8, 2015 at the Bensenville Public Library located at 200 S. Church Road, Bensenville, IL. 60106. (630-766-4642) Roberta will enamor her audience as she tells of Han's beautiful garden of roses and shares how the heroine receives flowers throughout her European travels.
- On April 1st, 2016, at 7:00 p.m., Saint Bartholomew, 4910 Addison, Chicago IL. Roberta will captivate her audience with Erna's novel and take them across the European countryside where Lisa's past and future collide as she searches for the ecstasy she has longed for.................
- July 17th, 2015 at 7:00 P.M. Roberta presented a review of "Erna's" epic romance novel to the Polish American Cultural Center at the American Legion Post, 900 S. La Grange Road, LaGrange IL.
- On April 9th, at 2:15 p.m. Roberta will present Perhaps Tomorrow to residents and their families at The Glen St. Andrew Living Community located at 7400 N. Newark Av., Niles, IL. Everyone is welcome and tours are available after the presentation.
- We invite you to join us at the following locations this spring and enjoy a dynamic presentation by Roberta Russnak Wachowicz, as she takes you through the European countryside and shares the story behind the books creation. It is a journey filled with emotion and romance. (Guests Welcomed)
Resurrection Retirement Community
7262 W. Peterson Avenue, Chicago IL. 60631
Tuesday, March 10, 2015 @ 1:00 p.m.
St. Eugene's Altar & Rosary Society
7958 W. Foster Avenue, Chicago IL. 60656
Tuesday, April 7, 2015 @ 7:30 p.m.
Our Lady of Victory Council of Catholic Women
5212 W. Agatite Chicago IL. 60630
Tuesday, April 21, 2015 @ 7:00p.m.
(Parking is available in the Sunnyside Avenue lot; enter through the Gym doors)
Divine Savior Catholic Women's Group
7740 W. Montrose Avenue, Norridge, Il. 60656
Monday, May 4, 2014 @ 6:30 p.m.
- Delta Kappa Gamma, women’s educators, will host a luncheon book review by Roberta Russnak Wachowicz on Saturday, April 11, 2015. (This event is not open to the public)
- Matter Life Ways, 7134 Higgins Chicago IL. enjoyed hearing about Lisa's hope of finding the passion she had longed for her life.
- Sauganash Women's Club, at Sauganash Field House enjoyed a 45 minute presentaion of Perhaps Tomorrow by Roberta on November 3, 2014 at 12:30 p.m. Her audience was intent and was in awe of her performance.
- On Wednesday, November 12, 2014 at 10:00 a.m. Roberta will be presenting a book review to the Polish National Alliance located at 6100 N Cicero Ave., Chicago,Illinois 60046. This is open to the public. Bring a friend and pick up a copy of Perhaps Tomorrow for a holiday gift.
- Check out our Author Fest Special! Buy Perhaps Tomorrow for yourself and also purchase a copy for a gift in a bag with a beautiful hand painted rose at Fisher Farms "Author Fest" being held on Sunday, September 7, 2014 from 11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. Fisher Farms is part of the park district and is located at 16W680 Old Grand Ave., Bensenville IL.
- Come tour this fabulous shop and look for "Perhaps Tomorrow" in Booth "AGR" at Second Hand Rose in downtown Statham GA.
- On October 27th, 2014 at 7:00 p.m. Roberta gave a book review to the Woman's Club at Saint Constance Church, (Borowczyk Hall), 5856 Ainsilis Street, Chicago, IL. (Jefferson Park)
- On September 8th, 2014 at 1:00 p.m. Roberta will share the story behind Perhaps Tomorrow and take the Woman's Club from St. Francis Borgia for a trip through the European countryside as Lisa's past and future collide.
- Roberta gave a book review at Mather Cafe Senior Center, 3235 N. Central Ave. Chicago, Illinois on July 17, 2014 at 1:00p.m.
- On July 9th, 2014 at 1:30pm Roberta will present a book review to residents and family members at the Summit Of Uptown in Park Ridge, Illinois located on 10 N. Summit Ave. For more information call 847-825-1161.
Perhaps Tomorrow is now available at Kouks Resale Shop and Vintage Cafe located at 5653 N. Northwest Highway, Norwood Park, Chicago, Illinois 60646 in an old historic building. (Between Nagle and Bryn Mawr). Watch for upcoming dates! Roberta will be doing a book review this Fall. What a fabulous place to find a treasure and savor a cup of high grade tea or gourmet coffee at there old fashion cafe and soda fountain. This quaint and charming resale shop with a vintage cafe is filled with many unusual antiques and collectibles. We invite you to come and meet Georgia and her husband who own this one of a kind shop. They will "wow" you with their warm and welcoming personalities. Make sure to take time and browse the large selection of jewelery, clothing and furniture. For more information call 773-594-8888 or stop by Wednesday through Saturday from 10:00am -5:00pm or on Sunday between 10:00am and 3:00pm. They are closed on Monday's and Tuesday's. They also buy antiques so give them a call. This is a must to add to your bucket list! You will not be disappointed..............
Visit www.seniornewsga.com to read Erna's Mother's Day Feature Story by Susan Larson.
To learn more about Erna visit Susan Larson's feature story at http://www.gwinnettdailypost.
com/news/2014/may/10/larson- sisters-bring-mother8217s- words-to-life/?living.
We are so excited to announce that Perhaps Tomorrow is now available at the Woolly Lamb Yarn Studio located at 6007 N. Nina Avenue in the Norwood Park neighborhood of Chicago, IL 60631. It is a locally owned knitting shop offering a large selection of products from around the world and classes for all knitters from beginners to experts. Brigitte Biver, an immigrant from Germany and owner of the yarn studio has knitted and crocheted since she was eight. Her warm smile, outgoing European nature and old world charm with a modern flare will captivate you and be an inspiration to learn Brigitte’s skills. She has shared her passion of needles and yarn with many of her customers throughout the years and offers an inviting atmosphere to relax, visit with friends, sip on a glass of wine and indulge in creating your own “work of art”. There summer hours are: Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 10:00am-5:00pm, Thursday Noon to 9:00pm and Saturday 10:00am-4:00pm. (They are closed on Sundays and Mondays during the summer).For additional information visit firstname.lastname@example.org or call Brigitte at 773-631-6208.
- "Paying a Tribute To Mother's Day" ..... Roberta spoke at Saint Constance Holy Name Society breakfast on Sunday, May 11, 2014 at 9:30am.
- Great News! As of February 9, 2014 we are pleased to announce that Perhaps Tomorrow is now available at Avid Bookshop located at 493 Prince Ave. in Athens GA. Janet Geddis, owner of this charming shop, in a historic building will wow you with her well-curated selection of books for all ages. She hosts regular events, readings, and book signings, as well as workshops with authors. Stop by to visit Janet and her exceptional staff that will provide you with personalized service, Tuesday through Saturday from 10:00a.m. to 8:00p.m. or on Sundays from 11:00a.m. to 6:00p.m. You can also call them at 706-352-2060 or visit there website at email@example.com.
- Perhaps Tomorrow, a historic romance novel is also available at The Factory Antiques, 1910 Railroad Street in Statham GA, 30666. Come and browse the two story historic building with over 50 dealers and a huge selection of antiques. Evenly Myrick, owner has a fabulous selection of industrial, primitives, architectural salvage and much more…..They are closed on Sundays, but you may visit the Mall Monday through Saturday from 10:00a.m. to 5:30p.m. Like them on Face Book or stop in and sign up on there e-mail list to see the new arrivals. Evelyn is always available to work with clients to make there houses a home. She has numerous businesses, interior designers, and others that she works with so call 770-725-8011 to schedule an appointment. Did you know she also does rentals for weddings, parties and special events?
- We are pleased to announce that Perhaps Tomorrow is now available for purchase at If an Elephant Can Paint located at 6677 N. Northwest Hwy. in Chicago, Il. 60631. Roberta will be doing a Reading on June 25th, 2014 at 7:00 p.m. She will captivate your attention as she takes you for a trip through the European countryside and shares how Lisa's past and future collide. Call to reserve a seat and find out more about the Book Club Schedule. Come meet Owner/Artist Vicky Bellisario who established her paint your own pottery studio in 2003 in the Edison Park neighborhood which empowers everyone to discover their own talent. Contact Vicky at 773-467-4595 or e-mail her firstname.lastname@example.org for studio hours to schedule a child's birthday, bridal shower, bachelorette party, a girls night out or other special events. This is Vicky's passion, so let her make your day special and come have fun and make memories. You can also like Vicky on Face Book or visit yelp.com to see her fabulous 5 star reviews!
- On May 11, 2014 Roberta will present Perhaps Tomorrow to students of the Book Club at Amundsen High School, Chicago, Illinois. She will share the 495 page typed manuscript and explain how Erna's book became a reality. Erna was a graduate and honor student at Amundsen and students are looking forward to hear how their former classmate became an author.
- On May 13, 2014, Roberta will present a book review to the patrons of the Niles, Illinois Public Library on Oakton and Waukegan Streets at 10:30 a.m. A book signing will follow the presentation.
- Roberta will present Perhaps Tomorrow to the Norwood Park Senior Center, 5801 N. Natoma Chicago, IL. on June 11, 2014 at 11:00 a.m. For additional information call 773-775-6071.
- Come hear Roberta present a book review of Perhaps Tomorrow at 11:00 a.m. Friday, May 2, 2014 at Saint Rosalle Church, 4401 N. Oak Park, Harwood Heights, IL.
- On Tuesday April 8th at 2:00 p.m. Roberta held a "Book Discussion" for the residents at Saint Andrew Life Center, Niles IL. She gave an overview of Erna's life and read excerpts from Perhaps Tomorrow. Their interest was so intent that the residents asked may questions and left an hour and a half later with smiles that said it all. Roberta was truly a highlight of the day.
- On January 14, 2014 thirty two women braved the Chicago storm to attend a book review at St. John Brebeuf Woman's Club, Niles, Illinois. Wide eyes and opened ears listened as Roberta peeked into the world of romance with lovers and also conniving men on the European continent.
- The Irving Park Catholic Women's Club hosted a book review for Perhaps Tomorrow on December 4, 2013 at their Christmas luncheon in Chicago, IL. Roberta held the audience captive with the excerpts from the novel.
- On October 22, 2013 a preview of Perhaps Tomorrow was presented by Roberta at the ACCW (Archdiocesan Council of Catholic Women) Fall Meeting in Schiller Park, IL. The audience held a close ear as Roberta shared just how Erna's dream became a reality.
We invite you to visit Perhaps Tomorrow on Pinterest and Good Reads!